Talent Acquisition Manager (M/F)
Business Support – Corporate
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and have generated 1.5 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger! You will be working on fun and highly scalable mobile games, played by millions of people. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills.
- You will determine applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications. You will attract applicants by placing job advertisements and using newsgroups and job sites
- You will determine applicant qualifications by analyzing responses and verifying references
- You will deepen your knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations
- You will manage interviews by coordinating schedules, arranging travel, lodging and meals, escorting applicant to interviews and arranging community tour
- You will establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives, and meeting with managers to discuss needs
- You will gather recruited candidate’s documents, and managing recruitment contracts and administrative issues
- You have prior recruitment experience in the Gaming industry (4 years or more)
- You are specialized in recruiting tech roles
- You are fluent in English, Spanish and Catalan
- You have great listening and communication skills
- You have great analytical and organizational skills
- You are disciplined and detail oriented
Nice to Have
- You have previous working experience in a Recruiting Agency
- You have previous working experience in a startup environment
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus
Contract : Permanent contract
Location : Barcelona, Spain
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, lunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym !