Senior Legal Counsel (M/F)
Business Support – Legal
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and have generated 1.5 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
- Advise business partners on domestic and international data privacy and security laws, regulations, and industry best practices;
- Assist in developing and maintaining the company’s privacy program, and related policies, procedures, documentation, and communication materials;
- Develop training materials, and provide training to employees on privacy and security related obligations;
- Provide guidance to product management teams on issues pertaining to new and existing products/features throughout the entire development lifecycle;
- Draft and negotiate data protection terms in contracts and disclosures, including Data Protection Addendum, Privacy Policies and Terms of Service;
- Act as point of contact with supervisory authorities;
- Identify and evaluate the company’s data processing activities;
- Monitor data management procedures and compliance within the company;
- Ensure we address all queries from data subjects within legal timeframes;
- Perform audits and determine whether we need to alter our procedures to comply with regulations;
- Follow up with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in the area of data privacy, security and data governance
- Expertise in global data protection law, including knowledge of the GDPR and national data protection laws
- Experience with technology, cloud services, marketing laws and regulations
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability and confidence to represent the company in the area of data privacy and security
- Ability to work and lead under pressure, exhibiting timely and quality decision making
- Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, a self-starter, action-oriented and ensures accountability
Nice to Have
- Law firm experience would be a strong asset