Game Artist (M/F)
Design – UI/UX Design
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and have generated 1.5 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you're up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger ! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market.
You will join a dynamic working environment where small teams can form around ideas.
Through your work you will develop your skills and help us to deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world !
- Create beautiful and intuitive mobile games
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Work on all aspects of the game (game interface, mockups,icons, optimized assets and animations)
- Be able to bring new game ideas and features
- Be able to develop your mobile casual market knowledge
- You have at least 1-3 years of professional experience as a game artist
- You are passionate about casual mobile games
- You are passionate about finding trends, gameplay and game mechanics
- You are able to adapt to a variety of different styles
- You have excellent skills in creative clouds: photoshop, illustrator
- You have knowledge of Unity Engine
- You have experience in 3D softwares such as MAYA or BLENDER
- You are able to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
- You speak and write English
NICE TO HAVE
- A track record with successful mobile games
Location : Amsterdam, NL
Contract : permanent contract, full time at the office
Competitive salary + Percentage of the games’ margin obtained + Eligible to Stock options