Data Engineer (M/F)
Paris Area, France
Engineering – Data
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and have generated 1.5 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for talented data engineer interested in either (depending on your affinities) leveraging existing Billions daily events (10TB) to create unique solutions or structuring the data side from scratch for social and media apps with huge scale potential!
You will be part of a small and high performing team working to solve complex problems using best-in-class technologies and will have the opportunity to grow your skills.
- You will work on leveraging our data pipeline and create new ones, making sure the architecture will support the business requirements
- You will work closely with Data Scientists to develop new ways to acquire data, build processes to create data set, setup machine learning infrastructure, etc.
- You will own projects from initial discussions to release, including feature estimation & scoping, architecture design, benchmark of new technologies, product feedback...
- You will work in a very agile environment with a fast decision process, having the opportunity to collaborate directly with people working on mobile & back-end development, data science, mobile games, broad audience mobile apps, product & marketing
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Data Engineer or another similar role
- You have a proven track record of building and optimizing data pipelines for massive amounts of data
- You have a strong experience in scalability, reliability and security
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to work with unstructured datasets
- You are result oriented and focus on the value created by your developments
- You are curious about business needs and like to create innovative, agile solutions to help grow the business through data
- You have excellent communication skills and can speak & write English
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Working experience in a Gaming, Advertising or successful company
- Familiarity with Voodoo's ecosystem: gaming, apps, advertising, analytics, etc, at all scales
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.