Game Developer (M/F)
Engineering – Gameplay Development
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and have generated 1.5 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you're up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger ! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market.
You will join a dynamic working environment where small teams can form around ideas.
Through your work you will develop your skills and help us to deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world !
- Create hit games
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Develop your own game ideas by building small teams within the studio
- You are interested in casual games and have a track record with successful mobile games
- Professional game development experience
- You have a creative and hacker mindset
- You are highly skilled in C# and you value a clean and robust code
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience on Unity
- You are familiar with optimisation issues
- You have good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- You speak and write English
NICE TO HAVE
- Good knowledge of casual games
Location : Amsterdam
Contract : Permanent contract, full time at the office
Competitive salary + Percentage of the games’ margin obtained + Eligible to Stock options