Head of Publishing (M/F)
Product – Publishing Management
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo creates and publishes mobile games for casual players. We are a leader in the mobile gaming market and the second company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day. Our games have over 300M monthly active users and generated 1.5 billion downloads in 2018.
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results. We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices.
You will be working on fun and highly scalable mobile games that brighten the everyday life of millions of players.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us!
We are looking for a leader to head the publishing team in Paris. Though your focus will be on securing Voodoo’s leadership in the casual mobile game market, you will also ensure that Voodoo is one step ahead of the competition.
- Define and drive the publishing team’s strategy
- Constantly optimize the publishing process from first studio contact to games scaled to millions of users
- Find creative ways to maximise the quantity and quality of hit games released
- Improve Voodoo’s image throughout the industry via defining and executing great communication strategies
- Optimising the team’s hiring and onboarding processes and global organisation
- Manage your team’s HR in order to hire A players and help them grow
- Track record of building and leading teams with complex processes through a data driven approach (sales, customer success teams…)
- Track record of leading tech projects which improved team efficiency
- Strong execution, managerial and organizational skills
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Fluency in English and French
Nice to Have
- Strong interest in the mobile gaming industry
- Sales or customer success background in a tech company
- Experience managing a team of creatives
- Good UX/UI sensibility
- Experience managing brand image and communications
- You have a passion (art and crafts, music..)
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50%
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.