Content Producer - Apps (M/F)
Product – Content Management
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and is the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Voodoo apps total over 300M monthly users and have generated 1,5 billion downloads in 2018.
We're now working on our next big dream: to create a new mass market mobile app that will be used by millions of people across the world. This app can be in video, news, or user generated content.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
You will be responsible for running the content strategy of our app for dedicated topics (tech, science, fashion, sport...). You will create, curate and manage engaging content in line with your vision for the topic you are working on.
You will work with key decision-makers on a daily basis as a partner on strategic issues. Through your work, you will develop your skills and help share Voodoo’s knowledge on the industry to key stakeholders around the world!
- Pitch, develop and execute creative ideas that will engage a wide audience
- Deliver content on a regular basis
- Moderate content posted by our users on your topic
- Develop and challenge processes to improve the overall content team efficiency
- Play a key role in building, supporting and growing user communities around your topic
- A knowledge of the best way to grab users attention
- Good organizational skills to deliver content on a regular basis
- A good understanding of the internet culture
- Ability to change directions quickly based on business, project, and team needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You speak and write English fluently
Nice to Have
- You have a passion outside of work (art and crafts, music..)
- A strong network
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.