I want to work to turnout the vote in 2020
Universal Interest /
If you do not see an open role that fits your skill set and you still want to work to turnout voters in 2020, then we want your resume.
VoteAmerica is a nonpartisan nonprofit that works to ensure that democracy still exists in the United States in 2021. We focus on increasing voter turnout by identifying and clearing roadblocks to voter participation. Given decades of active voter suppression, a global pandemic, hostile foreign interference, hostile domestic interference, the partisan hijacking of the DOJ, record-high joblessness, civil unrest, and about a dozen other things, we have our work cut out for us. Fortunately, we're not fucking around over here. We're a new org staffed by long-time politicos and voter turnout experts, and we're looking for other folks who aren't fucking around to join us. Learn more about our team here: www.voteamerica.com/team.
Some of the benefits of working here:
- Outspoken, queer, female CEO
- Short commute. We all work from home and it is just the best.
- Parent friendly policies. If you need to take 3-5pm off every day to get your kids from school and make after school snacks, we're totally cool with that.
- Excellent medical coverage. Full health, dental, and vision for employees and generous employer subsidies for dependent children.
- Generous time off. Unlimited paid vacation with leadership approval.
- Retirement. We offer a 401(k) because we want you to retire one day.
- Highly competent, down to earth, and humble team.
- Awesome slack channels. #pets, #politics, and #random are our favs.
Individuals with prior political, campaign, or organizing experience strongly preferred.
How to apply:
You’ll need a resume and the ability to answer a handful of short questions. We don't require a cover letter, because you don't want to write one and we don't want to read one.
Applications are processed on a rolling basis, and we will accept applications until the role is filled. We are, however, looking to fill this role ASAP, so you should apply as soon as you can.
VoteAmerica is an equal opportunity employer. This means that we don't discriminate against people because of their race, ethnicity, sex, age, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, personal appearance, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, matriculation, genetic information, or political affiliation.
We cannot provide sponsorship for those requiring visas or work permits.