Remote (U.S. Time Zones) /
Hosting video meetings is table-stakes — what Vowel does is next-level. Only Vowel has the built-in tools to manage the critical workflow before, during, and after each meeting. With Vowel, participants come in more prepared, meetings run more efficiently, and knowledge and next steps are shared more effectively.
Vowel allows you to 10x the value of your meetings by turning them into searchable, shareable knowledge with video, transcription, and notes. Vowel allows teams to collaborate across the entire distributed workflow, not just during meetings themselves.
Our team has strong experience starting and running VC-backed companies. Our investors include the same VCs who invested in leading software companies, including Stripe, Twilio, Airtable, Carta, Plaid, and Lever. Plus, our users love Vowel. We won Product of the Day, Product of the Week and Fast Company said “If it were up to me, I’d have all my video calls in an app like Vowel.”
What you'll do
- As the first seller at Vowel, you’ll have the full support of the CEO and broader team, while also being empowered to play a central role in developing Vowel’s sales process
- You’ll handle the full-cycle sales process, including:
- Prospecting: Building and managing your own prospect lists using LinkedIn, Apollo, and other prospecting tools
- Outreach: Managing comprehensive outreach campaigns to cold and warm leads, both by phone and email. Sure, you’ll have some leads, but you’ll be largely responsible for building your own pipeline
- BDR Collaboration: Working closely with small BDR team to ensure that outreach is organized and delegated properly (you will not be their direct manager)
- CRM: Maintaining a clean, up-to-date sales funnel to enable accurate, analytical forecasting
- Selling: handling relationship management and sales process from first pitch to close
What we look for
- Selling: 3+ years of B2B mid-market sales experience with a track record of consistently exceeding quota
- Pitching: Excellent pitching, discovery, product demo, deal structuring and negotiation skills
- Moving fast: Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment. You’ll have plenty of support from the Vowel team, but you’ll be expected to manage your own sales flow with autonomy
- Experience selling with LinkedIn, Apollo, other prospecting tools
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus
- Fully remote; work from anywhere that makes you most productive and fulfilled
- Flexible Time Off; work with your manager to build a schedule that allows you and your family to be at your best
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote office setup stipend
Vowel embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.