Product Marketing Lead
Remote (U.S. Time Zones) /
The workplace is getting more distributed. Over the last decade, the biggest advances in productivity have come from new full stack, collaborative tools that manage distributed work. Code has Github. Design has Figma. What about meetings?
The most important stuff in every company is happening in meetings. But our meeting tools were designed in an era when meetings were almost always in person. Today’s meeting tools let you see and hear each other. That’s it. Vowel is a full stack meeting OS that actually helps you have better meetings, collaborate more effectively, and surface insightful team metrics and trends.
Our team has strong experience starting and running VC-backed companies. Our investors include the same VCs who invested in leading software companies, including Stripe, Twilio, Airtable, Carta, Plaid and Lever. Plus, our users love Vowel. We won Product of the Day, Product of the Week and the 2020 Golden Kitty Award for ⛱ Remote Work tool of the year on Product Hunt.
We are currently seeking a Product Marketer who will be responsible for telling Vowel's story around our Meeting OS. You will be given the opportunity to help define how Vowel will be positioned in the market. You will develop our messaging, competitive differentiation and work on pricing and packaging.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- 6+ years of work experience and a background in product marketing, product management, and experience working at a high-growth startup.
- Are excited about rolling up your sleeves and getting work done in a fast-paced environment of an early-stage startup.
- Are incredibly organized and efficient — you take on complex projects and own them from start to finish.
- Have an analytical/quantitative mindset with an understanding of digital analytics tools like Google Analytics and Amplitude.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience in enterprise SaaS.
Even better if you have:
- Launched a product from scratch.
- Kickstarted the Product Marketing function.
- Experience in design and copywriting.
Why join us?
- Join the early team of a venture-backed startup with executives that have founded multiple successful venture backed companies
- Competitive salary + equity
- Flexible time-off policy
- Competitive health benefits and 401k
Vowel embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.