Remote (U.S. Time Zones) /
The workplace is getting more distributed. Over the last decade, the biggest advances in productivity have come from new full stack, collaborative tools that manage distributed work. Code has Github. Design has Figma. What about meetings?
The most important stuff in every company is happening in meetings. But our meeting tools were designed in an era when meetings were almost always in person. Today’s meeting tools let you see and hear each other. That’s it. Vowel is a full stack meeting OS that actually helps you have better meetings, collaborate more effectively, and surface insightful team metrics and trends.
Our team has strong experience starting and running VC-backed companies. Our investors include the same VCs who invested in leading software companies, including Stripe, Twilio, Airtable, Carta, Plaid, and Lever. Plus, our users love Vowel. We won Product of the Day, Product of the Week and the 2020 Golden Kitty Award for ⛱ Remote Work tool of the year on Product Hunt.
We are currently seeking a Community/Engagement Marketer to help build a highly engaged group of users/fans of Vowel. Our users are our most important asset, their feedback will help influence major product decisions. You will leverage all of our available channels including but not limited to social, email, and chat to engage and build this community. We believe that this role is pivotal to Vowel's success as a product-led growth company.
What you'll do
- Customer support, engaging with users via email and live chat
- Copywriting, email marketing, help articles and in-app copy creation
- Influencer relations, nurturing relationships with high-profile Vowel brand ambassadors
- Content creation, guests posts on the blog, newsletters, social content (written and visual)
- Analytics, collecting and reporting out on social platform data
- Work with content team to build content calendar that aligns with social activities
- Organizing community events, webinars, conferences etc.
What you'll need
- 5+ years of experiencing building communities
- Understands how to engage users across social channels
- Strong written communication skills, preferably a background in a creative writing discipline
- Need to have a builder mindset
- A good understanding of product marketing fundamentals
- Must have creative problem solving abilities
What would be great to
- Worked in a high growth startup before
- Launched a product from scratch
- Kickstarted Product Marketing function
Why you should join us?
- Join the early team of a venture-backed startup with executives that have founded multiple successful venture backed companies
- Competitive salary + equity
- Flexible time-off policy
- Competitive health benefits and 401k
Vowel embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.