Senior Operations Coordinator
São Paulo /
Live Instruction Team /
Senior Operations Coordinator
We are looking for a passionate, experienced Senior Operations Coordinator that is interested in helping us break down the world’s language barriers through English language education. The successful candidate will be crucial in helping us reach this goal by managing our Live Instruction Operations with teachers all around the globe providing private and group classes in our online platform. This person will report to the Director of Live Instruction.
Here at Voxy we share team values to Start with Empathy, Communicate Courageously, Dig Deep, Own Your Outcomes, Ask Why, and Think Bigger. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse hiring process and team.
What you'll do
The Senior Operations Coordinator will be responsible for managing operations, reports, payroll of all teachers, scheduling of lessons and mapping peak demand times in order to propose increases and reductions accordingly.
Working here, you'll enjoy
Competitive salary and stock options
Great benefits: medical insurance, cell phone & wifi reimbursement, home office & wellness budget, team events
Remote friendly work policies
Professional development budget
Language classes w/ Voxy
Work with an awesome international team of super bright, creative, talented, and passionate individuals
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to know more about us?
Voxy is a U.S. - based company that is changing the way the world learns English. Our proprietary personalization technology and exclusive partnerships with leading content publishers enable us to deliver a one-of-a-kind solution to over 2.5 million English learners across the globe. Our mobile and web applications make it possible for individuals to learn from the world around them, turning everyday experiences and content into fun, game-like activities. Our custom-built, live one-on-one tutoring platform brings the necessary human element front and center, and is a core piece of our methodology. Voxy’s disruption of the $80B market for English language education has been recognized by leading education investors and the company has been deemed a pioneer by The New York Times, CNN Money, Fast Company, Mashable, Univision, Veja (Brazil), Venturebeat, and others.
- Manage key business process and data points across our systemsInterpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing insights and reportsIdentify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Collaborate with Live Instruction team and group of teachers worldwide
- Identify and implement potential cross-departmental process improvements
- Own the generation and upkeep of process documentation related to your projects and key business data points
- Partner with Data, Finance, Product, and Support.
- Bachelor's degree or higher 4+ years of professional experience in business operations
- Strong quantitative skills including expertise in Excel
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter, good organization and prioritization skills
- English fluency, including strong writing skills
- All team-wide and company-wide communication is in English
Nice to Haves
- Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Engineering.
- Fluency in Spanish or other languages
- Background or interest in EdTech, language learning, or education in general
- People management experience is a plus