Software Engineer, Integration
Palo Alto, California or Remote /
Voyage is delivering on the promise of self-driving cars.
Voyage has built the technology and services to bring autonomous transportation to those who need it most, beginning in retirement communities. Whether residents face mobility restrictions or just want to take a ride, Voyage takes pride in getting all our passengers to their destination safely, efficiently, and affordably. Our journey begins in calmer communities, but we won't stop until anyone, anywhere can summon a Voyage.
As an Integration Software Engineer at Voyage, you will work at all levels of our Autonomy stack, from the design of the functional components to the implementation, deployment and testing on the vehicle. You will work cross functionally and interact with the Platform and Perception team and support the integration of all the different algorithms into a unified architecture that will enable Level 4 autonomy for our vehicles.
- Craft efficient and well tested software in C++ for the entire Autonomy stack - motion planning, controls, vehicle behavior, predictions, & decision making.
- Design metrics to measure feature performance
- Design and implement debugging visualization to aide in testing and troubleshooting
- Test feature performance in-vehicle and on fleet collected data
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience programming in C++
- Experience with quantitative/data driven approach to improve system performance
- Theoretical and applied expertise at developing algorithms for robot/vehicle planning and controls is a huge plus
- Theoretical and applied skills in subsets of Planning & Controls: Motion/trajectory planning, vehicle modeling, vehicle control, route planning applied to land, air, space, or water-based robots is a huge plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.