Vehicle Operations Specialist
Santa Clara, California
Voyage’s mission is to serve communities with autonomous vehicles. We do so by delivering a revolutionary self-driving taxi service that will make us a beloved part of our customers’ lives. However, we are not just building self driving cars; we are building a reliable transportation network that will move customers every single day. Come work with our team to revolutionize how we impact everyday life with our fleets and autonomous technology.
Vehicle Operations Specialists at Voyage supercharge our self-driving taxi service, ensuring that we offer world-class transportation every day. You'll act as our first-line of communication with customers, manage & operate our autonomous taxi fleet, and help capture critical feedback about the rider experience.
This role is multidisciplinary by design. No one on our team went to school to learn how to run a self-driving taxi service. Our Operations Specialists are customer-focused, independently curious, and awesome drivers. They are comfortable acting as the face of Voyage, and work across a range of daily responsibilities.
- Directly interacting with Voyage customers, and ensuring a great ride
- Leading daily test initiatives to constantly improve our autonomous capabilities
- Operate our autonomous fleet up to 8 hours / day
- Capture and communicate rider feedback to our Product and Engineering teams to help inform our company roadmap
- At Voyage, we don’t care about degrees. We want team members who are passionate about customers, autonomous systems, and changing transportation
- Great driving records. Preferably 0 points against your license
- Strong customer service muscle. We want team members who put our riders’ experience first, and who are comfortable representing the Voyage brand
- Curiosity. For this multidisciplinary role, we’re looking for self-starters who are excited to learn more about autonomous vehicles, and who can work with our Product and Engineering teams to make our service better
- Track record of amazing customer service
- Comfort with computer systems, including Linux
- Mechanical aptitude or DIY curiosity (e.g. automotive, computer hardware, or maker experience)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.