Machine Learning Engineer
Santa Clara, California
Voyage’s mission is to serve communities with autonomous vehicles. We do so by delivering a revolutionary self-driving taxi service that will make us a beloved part of our customers’ lives. However, we are not just building self driving cars; we are building a reliable transportation network that will move customers every single day. Come work with our team to revolutionize how we impact everyday life with our fleets and autonomous technology.
Machine intelligence and autonomous vehicles go hand in hand, and will one day soon free humans from the need to drive vehicles. With our production taxi service deployments, our data collection ability has grown substantially. This data is waiting for world-class Machine Learning Engineers to build revolutionary algorithms that finally bring self-driving taxis to the world.
- Help pioneer the future of machine learning for self-driving cars!
- Experience in computer vision
- Show us what you've built before. Previous experience training your own deep neural networks a must, preferably previously in an automotive or robotics stack. Think CNNs, RNNs, Bayesian Inference, One-shot Learning and more
- Experience deploying production machine learning models a plus
- Strong programming skills, with Python knowledge a must
- Entrepreneurs wanted! Help us build and lead this team
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.