Voys AI makes next-gen edtech apps like Story Master, the world's only curriculum-based, conversational language learning app made for the age of AI.
We’re a global team of passionate experts in their field, made up of engineers, product managers, designers, researchers and linguists.
We’re ultimately motivated to build a more accessible and equitable future for education. If you’re looking for a fast paced start-up environment, are ambitious about driving change in an impactful industry, and are ready to learn something new every day, you may be the one!
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to support us in this exciting journey to revolutionize the way people learn languages around the globe.
What you'll be doing
- Ensure that product features are developed through all stages of the creative process, including ideation, development, release, analysis, testing and iteration.
- Analyze product performance quantitatively to identify areas for improvement across all areas of the product.
- Follow market trends closely to perform essential competitive analyses that impact the product development prioritization processes
- Collaborate closely with content development, research and mobile development teams each day and consistently inform teams on the product vision, goals and progresses to ensure the unified team vision
- Work closely together with Product Designers to ensure an excellent user experience in our product.
Join us if;
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or equivalent.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in product management at a consumer-focused or related product company.
- You can apply user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform strategic business decisions.
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about the mobile app world at large.
- A comfortable level of English speaking and writing.
It would be awesome if;
- You have experience in a mobile app company, Edtech company or a new startup environment.
- You have global work experience either abroad or at a global company.
- You know Spanish, French or a third language.
- You have experience managing tight deadlines across multiple cross-functional teams.