IT Helpdesk technician H/F (Blanc Mesnil)
vpTech – Support /
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
We are waiting for enthusiastic, motivated and naturally curious profiles who want to learn and improve veepee's Help desk level.
Your main mission will be to answer user requests and ensure the followup until it's solved.
The position is based in our Warehouse in Le Blanc Mesnil (93150) with frequent travel to our other offices in Saine Saint-Denis.
- Being the key point of contact for the local users in the warehouses
- Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems, applications, phone and video conferences for the logistic teams
- Address issues both face-to-face and remotely
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose and solve hardware issues (Windows and Mac)
- Resolve and/or replace faulty hardware
- Process RMA or warranty replacement of hardware
- Support the deployment of new applications
- Respond and close tickets within approved SLA
- Work continuously on tasks until completion
- Bac+2 level in an IT field
- 2 years experience on a similar production, operation and support environnent
- Windows / MacOS
- Office (all versions) / Gsuite
- Jira SD/Confluence
- Wifi device such as zebra/android/ SOTI
- Logistics app such as WMS/WCS would be a plus
- Network knowledges
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https://careers.vente-privee.com/en/vptech/