L1 Support production engineer
vpTech – Support
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
As a Level 1 Support engineer in <vpTech/> you will join an engineering team of 8 people supporting the IT Production processes in the warehouse and will ensure and maintain the functionality and efficiency of applications used in the warehouses.
- Provide first line application support to the logistics operations team;
- Troubleshooting and resolving incidents related to the warehouse operations and warehouse management system;
- Establish and follow action plans, indicators;
- Ensure the operational analysis by understanding the existing and possible standards;
- Monitor performance indicators by process (f.e. performance time, quality, productivity, incidents, inventory tracking);
- Audit the processes: participate in the creation of audit tools and make them live over time;
- Keep the technical documentation up to date: specifications, expression of needs etc;
- Incident management: validate and qualify incidents and track their resolution;
- Participate and accompany the major projects of the site;
- Boost the change if needed;
- Animate workshops for application users.
- University degree in software engineering;
- You have a first experience in logistics or industry, ideally on a similar position;
- Knowledge in WMS and WCS would be a plus;
- You have excellent analytical skills, a very good relationship and you show initiative and autonomy;
- You are comfortable with working in English.
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https://careers.vente-privee.com/en/vptech/