Software implementation specialist H/F
vpTech – Product /
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
We are looking for a new talent for our "Brand Payment" product team. This area is extremely surprising in terms of challenges and new deliveries in an international group. Behind our product, we manage several scope items, such as Procure to Pay (from the Purchase Orders integration to the Payments), Order to Cash (for the Customer Invoicing) and all the processes linked to the data integration from different external systems.
- Manage Brand Payment tools, assign new values to our business areas to simplify processes and improve performance
- Translate the product vision into concrete services and tools and set their prioritization, in collaboration with our stakeholders, according to business value
- Collection of business and technical needs and issues
- Configuration of SAP - S/4HANA Public Cloud and other tools
- Receive and process requests and incidents: analyze and enrich tickets accordingly
- Write user stories, monitor the progress of the tasks and ensure that things happens
- Conduct tests, reproduce a case, assess the impact of a modification or adjustment
- BSc degree (ideally: from Engineering or Business field)
- Knowledge of ERP environment and tools
- Strong interest on business flows, products and new technologies
- Proactive, organized and team player: you know how to make things happen and you have convictions.
- Ability to challenge and find different ways to bring value to business areas
- Ability to deal with requirements and incidents
- Result-driven and business value oriented
- Fluent English and French
- Passionate and result oriented
- Background on SAP Ecosystem, S4HANA Cloud is a plus.
- Background on Procure to Pay and Order to Cash processes is also a plus
What we offer:
- Dynamic and creative environment within international teams;
- The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform;
- The participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally;
- 1 day of remote work per week;
- Video games, beer and quiz parties with colleagues.
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https://careers.vente-privee.com/en/vptech/