SOC Analyst H/F
vpTech – Security
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
The security team includes SOC engineers, compliance experts and pentesters all working together to find the best way to fix security weaknesses (we are under perpetual red team attacks, audit reviews and compliance assessments to sharp our radar). Our goal is to find innovative solutions to solve IT security issues, adapted to business needs.
Above all of that, our main purpose is automation: we have extensive usage of scripting languages and SecDevOps technologies. If a bot can do it, we are better off having fun on interesting topics or, obviously, afterworks.
Moreover, our code is open and shared with the community in order to help others and get feedback.
- You will respond to security incidents based on data collected, triggers and specific Incident Response Plan you will maintain.
- You will be involved in SOC tooling and process enhancements, and you will ensure solution flexibility, scalability across multi and geo distributed datacenters.
- You will collaborate with all the employees of the company to fix security issues: communication and curiosity are the key points to a stable and efficient SOC!
- Operating Systems, network infrastructure, scripting, forensic investigation.
- The most important is the motivation! Enthusiastic, motivated and naturally curious profiles who want to learn and improve vente-privee IT security level
- Someone who understands that boring and time-consuming tasks could be industrialized
- Language: French and professional English
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https://careers.vente-privee.com/en/vptech/