vpTech – Engineering
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centred journey.
- Develop and maintain our application:
- Work on performance improvement and global code conception
- Analyse, understand business and technical requirements and work with clients.
- Produce high quality design deliverables
- Design, develop and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Plan and organize your own work and accurately report issues
- Analysing backlog needs and work on implementations
- Implementation and testing
- Code review and pair programming
- Engineering background
- 3+ years as a software engineer using .Net Core
- Fully immersed in the web world and passionate about technologies
- Strong team player and eager to learn
Nice to have
- Open source contributions.
- Experience and understanding of programming in ReactJS
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https://careers.vente-privee.com/en/vptech/