vpTech – Engineering /
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
Your mission will take place in Member Lifecycle team where you will be responsible for the maintenance and development of client relationships’ interaction tools (mail/notifications).
You will be in direct contact with the PO and with different transversal business and technical teams, therefore you will have to build efficient and fruitful communication.
- With the project leads you will be responsible for putting in production the Adobe Campaign (Neolane) programming aligned with group standards;
- You assure the maintenance and control Post MEP;
- Incidents’ control, post mortem and application of correction actions.
- Proficiency with tool Neolane (Adobe Campaign) 6.11 from the administrative and development point of view;
- Understanding of deliverability principles;
- Experience in Platform maintenance (Marketing and mid - sourcing)
- Experience with SQL server;
- Proficiency with advanced mode with different workflow tasks;
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Neolane;
- You are a curious, autonomous and a good communicator in “tech to business”;
- You are able to take over the existing code, understand it and improve.
What we offer:
- The dynamic and creative environment within international teams;
- The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform;
- The participation in meetups and conferences sponsored by vpTech locally and internationally;
- 2 days of remote work per week;
- Video games, beer and quiz parties with colleagues.
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https://careers.vente-privee.com/en/vptech/