Network engineer H/F
vpTech – Infrastructure /
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
We are looking for a Network Engineer to join Veepee Backbone team.
- You will work in the Veepee context in order to bring out a more automated network, capable of delivering an exponentially greater bandwidth volume;
- You will be a driving force in the design of the Veepee network architecture, deployment and operational topics. He participates in debugging in conjunction with infrastructure team.
- You will be responsible for the deployment of regular changes done without impact in conjonction with Infrastructure, SRE and Internal System teams;
- In order to follow the ambitious growth of the Veepee group, you will have to automate as often as possible the recurring actions of the network infrastructure, with the main objective of reducing the time taken to provide services, as well as BUILD than in RUN.
- Maintenance in Operational Condition of existing Veepee infrastructure: maintain it, solve incidents
- Participate in the evolution of this infrastructure: structuring technical choices, planned operations
- Experience in WAN / MAN / LAN environments
- Strong knowledge of dynamic routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF (IS-IS being a plus)
- Strong knowledge of operator signaling protocols (MPLS, LDP, RSVP)
- Good knowledge of LAN DC in techno Cisco and Juniper
- Good knowledge of automation tools such as Ansible
- Knowledge of network/telecom (fiber type / MPO, Multiplexing, wavelength)
- Curiosity / want to learn
- Team player
- Able to know how to question themselves
- Not afraid to work on the ground
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience as a network engineer
- You have a good level of English
- Good general knowledge of network security (Firewalling, application protection)
- Good knowledge of UNIX systems (Linux / BSD optional)
Required profile :
As a plus:
What we offer:
- Dynamic and creative environment within international teams;
- The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform;
- The participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally;
- 1 day of remote work per week;
- Video games, beer and quiz parties with colleagues.
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https://careers.vente-privee.com/en/vptech/