Product owner - Service manager
vpTech – Product
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centred journey.
The e-commerce platform is operated by almost 900 Product/IT & Data specialists, grouped under vpTech.
You’ll join the team in Belgium in charge of the platforms for Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxemburg & Denmark. The cross-functional team consists out of 10 members.
Your responsibilities will include
- You’ll be taking over operational follow-up of projects while they are being developed or once they have just been delivered in production. In that role, you’ll be supporting our 2 product managers in that intensive task. Once the projects are up and running you’ll be handing over the day-to-day operational support to the Ops team.
- You’ll be following-up on some recurring issues that are being raised by the Ops team and will take them up with our product managers, developers or suppliers
- You’ll be taking over some small and medium business request from our 2 product managers
- You’ll help setup a monitoring environment/problem management framework to support our business together with our SRE.
- You’ll be helping out with testing of new features and changes when time permits and work closely with developers to help improve the overall quality of the delivery.
- Over time, you’ll take over some direct reports from Lead IT and Lead PO.
Profile and Skills
- You have 5 years of experience, mainly as a Service Manager or Product Owner.
- You have an eye for detail and you like to catch issues before they arise in production.
- You already have experience in e-commerce, experience on marketplace platform will be a plus.
- You are able to translate business needs into technical specifications.
- Relevant experience in monitoring tools and problem management is a plus.
- You are a leader of change and you don’t hesitate to challenge the processes and working methods. You are passionate and result oriented.
- “User experience” is not an empty word to you.
- You are proactive, organized and independent: you know how to make things happen and you have convictions.
- You have experience in people management, coaching & know what drives/motivates IT & Product people in general.
- You have good understanding of Agile practices, preferably working experience in Agile teams.
- You have impeccable writing ability and enjoy speaking in public, in English and Dutch and/or French.
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https://careers.vente-privee.com/en/vptech/