Auto Product Photographer
Recon & Photo
Vroom.com is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up focused on revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our approach is unique in that we recondition pre-owned vehicles to a high standard, sell online, and deliver anywhere across the US. We have experienced tremendous growth in our first 5 years of operation and have become a disruptive force in the automotive industry. Vroom is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there's no better time to join the team than right now.
We are seeking a vehicle photographer for our Stafford, TX automotive reconditioning center. In this role you will photograph our vehicles in photo bays before they are listed and sold.
- Photograph 120+ cars per week
- Move and stage vehicles in designated photo area
- Adhere to photographing process to ensure high quality images and uniformity in each photo set
- Apply window labels if needed
- Maintain a clean photo booth
- Follow training in how to photograph and inventory vehicles per Vroom's standards
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Possess strong technical, photography, and computer skills
- General understanding of automotive details and features
- Strong communicator
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks and set deadlines
- Must be able to work well with multiple departments and establish strong relationships with management
- Motivated, personable, team player with a superior work ethic
- Operate manual and automatic transmissions
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Automotive, dealership and/or lot porter attendant experience a plus
This full-time role offers competitive compensation; health, dental, and vision insurance through United Healthcare; a 401k plan; fully company-paid short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance; access to a healthcare concierge service with virtual visits; and 15 annualized days of paid vacation.
But our biggest benefit is being part of a low-ego, high performing team that's transforming the used car market into a modern, online and data-driven industry. We are looking for people who want to be a part of a contemporary startup culture. What gets us out of bed is working with talented people on a mission that matters.
If you think you might be who we’re looking for, apply below with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be a great addition to the team.