Offsite (Task) Runner
Recon & Photo
Vroom.com is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up focused on revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our approach is unique in that we recondition pre-owned vehicles to a high standard, sell online, and deliver anywhere across the US. We have experienced tremendous growth in our first 5 years of operation and have become a disruptive force in the automotive industry. Vroom is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there's no better time to join the team than right now.
We are currently seeking Offsite Runners in our Stafford reconditioning facility responsible for picking up and delivering automobiles (units) to dealers, third party inspection shops, mechanic shops and tire shops. You will also be responsible for picking up and dropping off customers between locations when needed.
- Drives vehicles from Vroom facility to their proper places (dealerships, offsite vendors, etc.)
- Delivers the keys and repair orders to the appropriate offsite vendor after parking the vehicle in the designated location
- Must follow all company safety policies, operations, and practices
- Maintain high ethical standards and a professional appearance at all times
- Inspects each vehicle for lot damage that may have occurred during the vehicles stay at an offsite vendor
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record for the past 3 years
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and work well with the public
- Ability to operate automatic and manual transmission vehicles
- Successfully coordinate activities with other employees
- Read and comprehend instructions/information in the English language; bi-lingual a plus
- Maintains a high level of grooming, hygiene, and uniform appearance
This full-time role offers competitive compensation; health, dental, and vision insurance through United Healthcare; a 401k plan; fully company-paid short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance; access to a healthcare concierge service with virtual visits; and 15 annualized days of paid vacation.
But our biggest benefit is being part of a low-ego, high performing team that's transforming the used car market into a modern, online and data-driven industry. We are looking for people who want to be a part of a contemporary startup culture. What gets us out of bed is working with talented people on a mission that matters.
If you think you might be who we’re looking for, apply below with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be a great addition to the team.