Automotive Product Lister- 2nd Shift
Recon & Photo
Full time hourly
Vroom.com is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up focused on revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our approach is unique in that we recondition pre-owned vehicles to a high standard, sell online, and deliver anywhere across the US. We have experienced tremendous growth in our first 5 years of operation and have become a disruptive force in the automotive industry. Vroom is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there's no better time to join the team than right now.
We are Currently looking for an energetic and highly motivated Automotive Vehicle Lister to join our growing team. This position will be located at our Stafford, TX facility. This is for our second shift- M-F 3pm- 11:30pm.
- Create online listing for current vehicles in our inventory
- Ensure quality of images for all postings
- Adhere to listing process to ensure accurate vehicle descriptions
- Making sure all listings follow Vroom’s requirements
- Confirm all postings are in a standardize format
- Support other departments within the company with various projects
- Manage vehicle listings to help drive sales
- Online sales experience a plus
- General understanding of automotive details and features
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and fluently
- Photoshop proficiency a plus
- Good Organizational and Learning skills
- Automotive, dealership or lot porter attendant experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, internet, and web-based applications
- Operate manual and automatic transmissions
- Must have valid driver's license and good driving record
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a team player
- Availability to work Monday - Friday 2:30pm - 11:30pm
This full-time role offers competitive compensation; health, dental, and vision insurance through United Healthcare; a 401k plan; fully company-paid short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance; access to a healthcare concierge service with virtual visits; and 15 annualized days of paid vacation.
But our biggest benefit is being part of a low-ego, high performing team that's transforming the used car market into a modern, online and data-driven industry. We are looking for people who want to be a part of a contemporary startup culture. What gets us out of bed is working with talented people on a mission that matters.
If you think you might be who we’re looking for, apply below with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be a great addition to the team.