Full time hourly
Vroom.com is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up focused on revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our approach is unique in that we recondition pre-owned vehicles to a high standard, sell online, and deliver anywhere across the US. We have experienced tremendous growth in our first 5 years of operation and have become a disruptive force in the automotive industry. Vroom is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there's no better time to join the team than right now.
Vroom is changing the way cars are bought and sold. By offering no-haggle pricing, an end-to-end online purchase experience, and free nationwide delivery, we're well on our way. Quality, communication, and exceeding our customers' expectations mean the world to us. Vroom is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there's no better time to join the team than right now.
The full time Lot Attendant will play a critical role in our dealership in Stafford, TX. To start ASAP. You'd work in a climate controlled facility with a great team. Hours are approximately 7am-7pm, Monday to Saturday with one weekday off.
This position offers full health, dental, and vision benefits at the start of your second month. We also offer vacation time and holiday pay. The position reports to the Make Ready Manager.
- Locate vehicles on the various lots
- Assess if the vehicles are customer ready; (ie Do they need to be washed? Do they have gas in them? Do they have any physical issues with them?)
- Be responsible for putting vehicles back on the main lot and rezone
- Update vehicle logs
- Run any necessary errands required by the sales department
- Other duties as assigned
- A high level of attention to detail
- Experience in customer relations
- Be a self starter who is proactive
- Have good organizational skills
- Must be willing to work Saturdays
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to drive automatic and manual transmission vehicles
This full-time role offers competitive compensation; health, dental, and vision insurance through United Healthcare; a 401k plan; fully company-paid short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance; access to a healthcare concierge service with virtual visits; and 15 annualized days of paid vacation.
But our biggest benefit is being part of a low-ego, high performing team that's transforming the used car market into a modern, online and data-driven industry. We are looking for people who want to be a part of a contemporary startup culture. What gets us out of bed is working with talented people on a mission that matters.
If you think you might be who we’re looking for, apply below with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be a great addition to the team.