Receiving Coordinator (2nd shift)
Full time hourly
Vroom.com is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up focused on revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our approach is unique in that we recondition pre-owned vehicles to a high standard, sell online, and deliver anywhere across the US. We have experienced tremendous growth in our first 5 years of operation and have become a disruptive force in the automotive industry. Vroom is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there's no better time to join the team than right now.
The Vroom Fulfillment Team is looking for a person with a passion for cars, the ability to multi-task and an eye for quality! The Receiving Coordinator contributes to our team's success by verifying vehicles are ready for processing and working with the carriers to begin each vehicles destiny for a new home. This is a 2nd shift role, working hours are: Monday - Friday 2:30pm - 11:30pm.
- Managing vehicle arrivals
- Accepting vehicle from transport
- Verifying accuracy of transport documents
- Performing inspection and validating quality of transit
- Preparing vehicle for processing
- High volume lot/lane management
- Working closely with the Dispatch Manager to define prioritization and workload
- Contributing to special projects and strategic initiatives
- High-School Diploma or GED required
- Associates degree or Technical degree preferred
- Ability to drive an automatic and manual transmission required
- Knowledge of and familiarity with vehicles preferred
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills
- Must be dependable, flexible and trustworthy
- Technologically savvy a plus
- Availability to work Monday - Friday 2:30pm - 11:30pm
This full-time role offers competitive compensation; health, dental, and vision insurance through United Healthcare; a 401k plan; fully company-paid short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance; access to a healthcare concierge service with virtual visits; and 15 annualized days of paid vacation.
But our biggest benefit is being part of a low-ego, high performing team that's transforming the used car market into a modern, online and data-driven industry. We are looking for people who want to be a part of a contemporary startup culture. What gets us out of bed is working with talented people on a mission that matters.
If you think you might be who we’re looking for, apply below with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be a great addition to the team.