Full time hourly
Vroom.com is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up focused on revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our approach is unique in that we recondition pre-owned vehicles to a high standard, sell online, and deliver anywhere across the US. We have experienced tremendous growth in our first 5 years of operation and have become a disruptive force in the automotive industry. Vroom is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there's no better time to join the team than right now.
Vroom is seeking a professional, detail-oriented and customer-facing Document Specialist to help guide our customers through the process of financing their vehicles and route them to the right people on the team. If you have a good understanding of lending practices, and are motivated to help people we would love to hear from you. This position is located in our Stafford, TX office and reports to the Finance Senior Manager.
- Quality Control including review, approval or rejection of:
- In-store deals (call center and floor sales)
- National deals with local pickup; collect down payments, print temporary tags and move deals to sold status
- Assist with deal flow and funding
- Coordinate with banking partners and outside finance institutions:
- Email/ fax lenders with Buyers Orders and relevant supporting documentation
- Assist sales agents with any outside lending institutions needs
- Validate payoffs for trade-in vehicles
- Provide information to customers on the purchase process (in person and via phone/email)
- Make outbound phone calls to customers that have completed a credit app to assist with the purchase process and flow
- Mortgage or auto lending experience a benefit
- Excellent attention to detail with focus on consistency and accuracy required
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism via phone and email
- Ability to de-escalate customer situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to change priorities quickly as time-sensitive needs arise
- Able to adapt to a fluctuating workflow, particularly during periods of high loan volume
- Must be able to work both as part of a cohesive team and independently within set guidelines.
- Committed to providing exceptional service in a professional manner.
- Quick and accurate using internal online tools.
This full-time role offers competitive compensation; health, dental, and vision insurance through United Healthcare; a 401k plan; fully company-paid short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance; access to a healthcare concierge service with virtual visits; and 15 annualized days of paid vacation.
But our biggest benefit is being part of a low-ego, high performing team that's transforming the used car market into a modern, online and data-driven industry. We are looking for people who want to be a part of a contemporary startup culture. What gets us out of bed is working with talented people on a mission that matters.
If you think you might be who we’re looking for, apply below with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be a great addition to the team.