New York City, NY
Full time salaried
Vroom.com is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up focused on revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our approach is unique in that we recondition pre-owned vehicles to a high standard, sell online, and deliver anywhere across the US. We have experienced tremendous growth in our first 5 years of operation and have become a disruptive force in the automotive industry. Vroom is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there's no better time to join the team than right now.
Do you love working in an agile, squad-based, start-up environment? Do you believe in craftsmanship... and love developing beautiful systems that drive business growth? We're looking for an exceptional Salesforce engineer in our new NYC office. You'll join a small, cross-functional squad with a mission to drive growth by building the tools our customers need to find, buy, and drive their next car.
When we connect, we'll talk more about our exciting growth (Series F with stats to match), our incredible market opportunity, and our current tech stack (hint: we're modern, flexible, and thrilled to be building a disruptive e-commerce platform).
- Develop Salesforce solutions to business workflow & analytics requirements
- In partnership with the scrum team, PO, and stakeholders to map Vroom requirements to Salesforce capabilities with a bias for using built-in capabilities in lieu of custom development where possible
- Communicate with colleagues and stakeholders and generally help others use your solutions effectively
- Participate as a member of a Vroom scrum team/squad as we create software solutions in two-week sprint cycles; attend backlog grooming sessions, daily standups, sprint retro’s, etc.
- Contribute to a culture of collaboration + communication by sharing information + feedback with colleagues
- At least 2 years of professional software development experience, with at least 1 year developing solutions in Salesforce.com that include Apex coding
- Proven track record of developing Salesforce workflow, data, and user solutions that match business needs
- You possess an ability to set technical or cultural standards for our engineering organization
- Salesforce Certifications: Platform Developer I
This full-time role offers competitive compensation; health, dental, and vision insurance through United Healthcare; a 401k plan; fully company-paid short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance; access to a healthcare concierge service with virtual visits; and 15 annualized days of paid vacation.
But our biggest benefit is being part of a low-ego, high performing team that's transforming the used car market into a modern, online and data-driven industry. We are looking for people who want to be a part of a contemporary startup culture. What gets us out of bed is working with talented people on a mission that matters.
If you think you might be who we’re looking for, apply below with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be a great addition to the team.