Titling & Funding
Full time hourly
Vroom.com is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up focused on revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our approach is unique in that we recondition pre-owned vehicles to a high standard, sell online, and deliver anywhere across the US. We have experienced tremendous growth in our first 5 years of operation and have become a disruptive force in the automotive industry. Vroom is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there's no better time to join the team than right now.
This position manages and coordinates all general In-State and Out-of-State title and registration activities. Incumbent is responsible for the accuracy and efficiency of all vehicles that are registered and titled within company and state guideline expectations. Assist functional departments with customer problems and questions relating to titles, vehicle registration, sales and service. Comprehensive knowledge of title & DMV laws and regulations required.
- Processes high volume of transactions for In and Out-of-State registrations, ensures tax and title documents are completed and processed with high accuracy for all states.
- Manages transfer of ownership of paperwork within DMV regulations for In and Out-of-State transactions.
- Maintains awareness of updates and changes within the tag and title documentation practices, standards, and processes across all states.
- Interacts with accounting, sales, customer care and F+I functional teams with new and existing standard operating procedures to ensure a smooth flow of all customer transactions.
- Interacts with customers and employees in resolving titling and vehicle registration and all other general related issues.
- Processes dealer trades and wholesale transactions
- Responsible for meeting and maintaining departmental performance indicators and team metrics.
- Must be able to deliver top notch customer service to our internal/external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong prioritizing and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle and complete high-volume transactions with minimal errors.
- Ability to work independently, with little direction.
- Must be a team player with positive, winning attitude.
- Good computer and software knowledge essential, including AS400.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. BA / BS is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of title & DMV laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Zendesk, or other equivalent CRM tools.
This full-time role offers competitive compensation; health, dental, and vision insurance through United Healthcare; a 401k plan; fully company-paid short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance; access to a healthcare concierge service with virtual visits; and 15 annualized days of paid vacation.
But our biggest benefit is being part of a low-ego, high performing team that's transforming the used car market into a modern, online and data-driven industry. We are looking for people who want to be a part of a contemporary startup culture. What gets us out of bed is working with talented people on a mission that matters.
If you think you might be who we’re looking for, apply below with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be a great addition to the team.