Automotive In-Store Sales Specialist
Vroom.com is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up focused on revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our approach is unique in that we recondition pre-owned vehicles to a high standard, sell online, and deliver anywhere across the US. We have experienced tremendous growth in our first 5 years of operation and have become a disruptive force in the automotive industry. Vroom is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there's no better time to join the team than right now.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated sales professional to join the Retail Sales group in our Stafford, TX showroom.
- Provide exceptional service to our customers
- Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers, and offer appropriate solutions to meet those needs
- Educate customers on our products and services, and appropriately recommend these
- Serve as an advocate for Vroom by sharing what separates us from the competition
- Respond knowledgeably to any incoming customer question
- Manage customer complaints/issues in a professional manner; resolving the problem through the most effective and timely means possible
- Consult and guide customers to the appropriate next step in the customer journey
- Facilitate steps to complete a sale, such as handing off to appropriate team members to take care of vehicle appraisal process, test drive, submitting finance applications, etc.
- Reading, collecting, and transcribing data in order to to ensure accurate and complete information in CRM
- Navigate and utilize various selling/customer service technologies and tools
- Monitor progress against Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Navigate the entire sales process including discovery, elevating pain, gaining commitment + closing the deal
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a sales or customer service environment
- Must be available to work any shift, including nights and weekends
- Enthusiastic about helping customers find their drive-the cars!
- Superior customer service skills and a desire to help people
- Highly adaptable; able to operate in a rapidly evolving start-up environment
- Sales-driven personality and a competitive nature
- Effective multitasker and time management skills
- Effective listener who can understand customers' underlying wants and needs
- Build and maintain strong relationships and demonstrates excellent teamwork
- Strong computer skills; knowledge of CRM technology; passion for digital (web, social media, etc).
- Desire and the ability to learn new things
- Seek out opportunities for self-development, participate in training, and welcome performance feedback
- Ability to take on larger role scope (chat, etc.) and/or develop people management skills
This full-time role offers competitive compensation; health, dental, and vision insurance through United Healthcare; a 401k plan; fully company-paid short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance; access to a healthcare concierge service with virtual visits; and 15 annualized days of paid vacation.
But our biggest benefit is being part of a low-ego, high performing team that's transforming the used car market into a modern, online and data-driven industry. We are looking for people who want to be a part of a contemporary startup culture. What gets us out of bed is working with talented people on a mission that matters.
If you think you might be who we’re looking for, apply below with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be a great addition to the team.