Full time salaried
Vroom.com is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up focused on revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our approach is unique in that we recondition pre-owned vehicles to a high standard, sell online, and deliver anywhere across the US. We have experienced tremendous growth in our first 5 years of operation and have become a disruptive force in the automotive industry. Vroom is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there's no better time to join the team than right now.
As the company continues to grow at a rapid pace, each functional department is running into complicated challenges that require dedicated focus in order to problem solve. This role will help assess these challenges, define proposed solutions, and manage successful technical implementations.
- Build process workflow diagrams to visualize business processes
- Interact with business and technical stakeholders
- Create operational and management reporting
- Write user stories to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Become a subject matter expert on each functional area supported
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Technical aptitude
- Experience with Excel
- Salesforce knowledge a plus
- Process mapping experience a plus
This full-time role offers competitive compensation; health, dental, and vision insurance through United Healthcare; a 401k plan; fully company-paid short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance; access to a healthcare concierge service with virtual visits; and 15 annualized days of paid vacation.
But our biggest benefit is being part of a low-ego, high performing team that's transforming the used car market into a modern, online and data-driven industry. We are looking for people who want to be a part of a contemporary startup culture. What gets us out of bed is working with talented people on a mission that matters.
If you think you might be who we’re looking for, apply below with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be a great addition to the team.