Senior Manager, Growth Marketing
Marketing – Marketing
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $15 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we’ve grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 11 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we’ve expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Growth Marketing Manager to help us take our digital outbound and inbound marketing to the next level. You’ll have a strong command of conversion rate optimization, digital acquisition campaigns, SEO and deep analytical skills. This role reports to the Senior Director of Demand Generation and is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious digital marketer who’s relentless about scaling the growth on a high-performing team. You’ll work with a talented, collaborative team of marketers and agencies who are passionate about making an impact on the company and our industry, and are best-in-class in how we market.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create a vision and future state roadmap for website
- Partner with channel owners to prioritize areas for improvement, create testing plans, and test your hypotheses into implementation
- Drive conversion rate optimization for VTS.com web properties including planning, ideation, testing, optimization, and measurement
- Have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with A/B & MVT testing, web analytics, SEO, UX, RTP, chat as well as writing, and all the tactics required to improve customer experience and drive performance
- Propose and size experiment opportunities, build A/B testing plans (using Optimizely & similar tools) and evaluate test results to help make website optimization decisions
- Own outside agency relationships and reporting metrics
- Diagnose how web visitors are interacting with our website through heat mapping or visitor recording techniques
- Optimize user journey, taking action on key metrics and KPIs, through continuous website testing and user experience improvements
- 4+ years experience in growth/conversion marketing, performance marketing, or a business analytics role, with an emphasis on B2B marketing
- A/B testing and optimization savvy
- Quick learner - able to quickly capture context and analyze new parts of the business
- Critical thinking - ability to break down vague problems into smaller, concrete questions and deliver recommendations
- Expertise in Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager, and testing tools
- Strong understanding of working with numbers, KPIs, and optimizing conversion rates while thinking strategically
- Experience handling outside agencies and vendor relationships
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Fantastic location with easy walk to most major subway lines (Times SQ)
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.