Client Solutions Engineer - Rise
Rise – Client Success /
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
We are looking for a talented Client Solutions Engineer to join our super-fast-growing tech company that is disrupting the real estate industry. You’ll be trusted with a high level of responsibility and work closely with our customers to ensure their success with the Rise Buildings platform. The ideal Client Solutions Engineer is a tenacious problem solver that can work closely with others, with both the internal Rise Buildings team and externally with clients, vendors, and integrators, to deploy and maintain our platform.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Work with customers, integrators, and the Client Success team to deploy hardware and software at new properties
- Assist with integrations between the Rise platform and third party systems at customer sites
- Configure the Rise platform to accommodate desired customer workflows
- Troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues that arise at customer sites
- Become an expert on Rise Buildings hardware offerings and contribute to the continued improvement of them
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another technical field (or equivalent work experience)
- Prior experience in the real estate industry is preferred
- Knowledge of network configuration, hardware, access control systems, and building automation systems
- 3-5 years of experience developing, implementing and/or managing software systems preferred
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical audiences with ease
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.