Implementation Manager, UK
Client Success – Implementation /
ABOUT THE COMPANY
VTS is the #1 SaaS solution for commercial real estate. We are changing the CRE technology landscape with our cloud-based leasing and asset management platform, which allows landlords and their advisors to manage their entire asset management workflow in one centralised location. Having merged with our biggest competitor we grew to over 10 billion square feet of CRE space being managed on our platform, and expanded to over 200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to be part of the VTS team as we continue to grow!
At VTS, we are dedicated to growing our international client base and our goal is to digitalise the way a global industry operates and collaborates at the asset management level. We are a tight-knit team that works hard and celebrates our success as we strive to build the most innovative technology to achieve this.
Our European headquarters are in London, but we have hubs in other major US cities and our Global headquarters are in New York.
What You'll Do
- As our company scales, the responsibilities outlined below may expand or evolve to adapt along with the VTS product suite and our clients’ increasing adoption of the platform across their businesses. Adapting your approach to support our clients’ needs over time will be paramount to success in this role. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be Client Success Driven:
- Work cross-functionally across teams at VTS to ensure a consistent client experience from pre-sale through to implementation and ongoing support for each client
- Collaborate directly with professionals on the technical and business teams within each client to confirm goals driving implementation of VTS at their organisation
- Master CRE business and workflow domain expertise to execute on process advisory solutions
- Own each client's success on the VTS platform by delivering the implementation plan both through technical and workflow solutions
- Using a lens for long-term client success and data completeness within VTS,
- Review data structure and governance within external systems that will integrate with and automatically populate data fields within VTS
- Ensure non-integrated data is collected and entered as part of implementation to support data continuity as the client adopts these new workflows
- Facilitate change management for business processes that will be managed within VTS after implementation through best practice documentation and training
- Be comfortable challenging clients on their existing processes to help optimise them
- Run a Tight (Project) Ship:
- Plan, schedule, and manage project timeline and activities from project kick-off through training to ensure each project is delivered on time, within budget, and satisfies the desired outcomes of VTS implementation
- Plan and facilitate regular, recurring project management meetings to ensure the project is on schedule and client expectations are being managed accordingly
- Work with the client to mitigate project risks through clear expectation setting up front and continued review of the strategy as the project progresses
- Proactively identify project risks / blockers and collaborate with client project sponsors and implementation team leadership as needed to find solutions or workarounds to keep the project on target for time and scope
- Work to Scale:
- Document implementation details (integration specs, work-arounds where needed, etc) and client-specific workflows and best-practices for reference both by the client and ongoing support teams
- Documents should be re-usable across projects and templatised when possible to serve as a shared as a resource with the implementation team
- Regularly reflect on and share project learnings with the implementation team with an eye for continuously improving processes to better serve our clients and team
- 2+ years work experience, client facing is a plus!
- You have superior organisational skills and an acute attention to detail, especially when working on multiple concurrent projects
- You’re able to work in a fast-paced environment while focusing on quality and not cutting corners
- You are a proactive problem-solver who is biased towards ownership and taking action
- You are curious - obsessed with learning new things - and love being a resource for others
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You possess a high level of customer empathy
- You have the capacity to work with multiple teams and take on projects outside of your typical day-to-day when needed
- You are proficient in Excel and spreadsheets with working knowledge of CRM platforms such as Salesforce.com
- An interest or experience in startups and SaaS based platforms is encouraged
We Take Care Of You!
- Private Medical & Dental Insurance
- Generous Vacation Policy
- Education Reimbursement
- Monthly office activities
- Coffee coffee coffee!
- Great company swag
- Weekly Company Lunches!
As an equal opportunity employer, we pride ourselves on hiring the brightest, most driven individuals for the roles they feel inspired to pursue. We’re committed to growing a diverse team of talent who bring many different skill sets and points of view to the table.