Paid Digital Marketing Manager
New York /
Marketing – Marketing /
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
We’re looking for a high-performing digital marketing manager to lead our paid digital marketing programs. This individual will be a part of the larger VTS Marketing team. As the Paid Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading the strategy, creation and execution of the company’s paid digital campaigns that will support all lines of VTS’ business.
Reporting into the Director of Digital Marketing, you’ll work with a team of high-performing marketers who are making a big impact at VTS and fueling our growth. Expect to be set up for success starting on Day 1 -- you’ll have access to best-in-class marketing tech and a robust budget to power your marketing program.
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced, results-driven marketer who is looking for a new challenge and to grow their career. This person will have a direct impact on the company’s goals and bottom line, and will help transform the company’s digital marketing strategy.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Plans and executes all SEM, paid social media, display advertising and sponsored content campaigns.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors and channels to expand reach and/or achieve lowest cost-per-acquisition.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-obsessed
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop budgets
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Excellent knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search and social platforms
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.