Senior Client Advisor
New York /
Client Success – Client Advisory /
VTS is commercial real estate’s leading leasing, marketing and asset management platform where deals happen and real-time data comes to life. The VTS Platform captures the largest first-party data source in the industry, which delivers real-time insights that fuel faster, more informed decision making and connections throughout the deal and asset lifecycle. VTS Data, the industry’s only forward-looking market dataset, and VTS Market and Marketplace, the industry’s first integrated online marketing solution, give landlords, brokers, and tenants unparalleled visibility into real-time market information and the direct connectivity to execute deals with greater speed and intelligence at every point in the planning, marketing, leasing, and asset management cycle.
More than 60% of Class A commercial space in the US and 12B square feet of commercial real estate globally is managed on the VTS platform. Our user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals including respected industry leaders like Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, Boston Properties, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE.
We recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain's best places to work! Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out!
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
As a Senior Client Advisor you will work with a few of our largest, most complex clients to
ensure they are maximizing the value of VTS for their organizations. You will be responsible for
partnering with them to help them adopt VTS and achieve predictable business outcomes. You
will track their usage and adoption, provide insights and best practises on how they better
leverage the VTS platform at an account level, (e.g., opportunities for workflow improvement,)
and proactively help them address workflow gaps. You will work with sales, implementation, and
product teams to ensure a coordinated approach to customers. You will also work closely with
sales on upsells, expansions, and renewals.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Relationship Building: Build trusted advisor relationships with executive sponsors and all key stakeholders at your client accounts for how VTS is used to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Detailed Product/Service Knowledge: Be an expert on VTS products and services and understand how they can be leveraged to help clients achieve desired outcomes. Act as a thought leader within the larger Customer Success team and company to share industry learnings and demonstrate best practices.
- Client Outcomes: Identify strategies and initiatives at the account level to help clients drive engagement and achieve desired business outcomes. Be a change leader with your clients and comfortable challenging clients on change where appropriate. Help communicate the value of these initiatives and drive customer referenceability and case studies
- Client Engagement: Responsible for establishing regular touch points with clients for account usage, adoption insights, and consulting topics. Partner with Sales to drive Executive Business Reviews with clients to demonstrate ROI and drive additional usage and upsells.
- Risk Mitigation: Proactively identify situations where clients are at risk of adopting VTS or achieving their business outcomes and proactively identify solutions to address these (working closely with internal stakeholders - sales, product, exec leadership & support).
- Internal Advocacy: Be an internal advocate for customer needs, requirements, and feature requests across customer success, product and sales.
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 4-5 years in a client-facing advisory role
- A service-oriented ethos, strong business acumen and an ability to structure client problems into desired outcomes
- An understanding of SaaS customer success models
- Experience in mentoring and leading peers
- Experience managing, consulting, and negotiating with clients and helping them be successful.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business issues, analyse data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Strong technical skills, with an ability to understand product functionality and how these can tie to business outcomes
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a proven track record of successfully managing projects to completion and precise attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficient in SalesForce, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- An understanding of commercial real estate a plus
What VTS Values & How We Show It
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.