Client Advisor, UK
Client Success – Client Advisory /
ABOUT THE COMPANY
VTS is the #1 SaaS solution for commercial real estate. We are changing the CRE technology landscape with our cloud-based leasing and asset management platform, which allows landlords and their advisors to manage their entire asset management workflow in one centralised location. Having merged with our biggest competitor we grew to over 10 billion square feet of CRE space being managed on our platform, and expanded to over 200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to be part of the VTS team as we continue to grow!
At VTS, we are dedicated to growing our international client base and our goal is to digitalise the way a global industry operates and collaborates at the asset management level. We are a tight-knit team that works hard and celebrates our success as we strive to build the most innovative technology to achieve this.
Our European headquarters are in London, but we have hubs in other major US cities and our Global headquarters are in New York.
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
As a Client Advisor, you will work with a diverse set of clients to ensure they are maximising the value of VTS for their organisations. You will be responsible for partnering with them to help them adopt VTS and achieve predictable business outcomes. You will track usage and adoption, provide reports, insights and best practises on how they better the platform at an account level, (e.g., opportunities for workflow improvement, best practises and sharing these with clients) and proactively help them address account level product gaps or adoption issues. You will be a partner to the sales, implementation, and product teams to ensure a coordinated approach to customers. You will also partner closely with sales on upsells, expansions, and renewals.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Relationship Building: Build trusted advisor relationships with executive sponsors and all key stakeholders at your client accounts for how VTS is used to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Detailed Product/Service Knowledge: Have strong proficiency on VTS products and services and understand how they can be leveraged to help clients achieve desired outcomes. Share insights and strategies within the larger customer team on how clients can better leverage the platform.
- Client Outcomes: Partner with clients to help them achieve desired business outcomes. Identify strategies and initiatives at the account level to help clients drive engagement and achieve these outcomes. Be comfortable challenging clients on existing process to help optimize them. Help communicate the value of these initiatives and drive customer referenceability and case studies.
- Client Engagement: Responsible for establishing regular touch points with clients for account usage, adoption insights, and consulting topics. Partner with Sales to drive Executive Business Reviews with clients to demonstrate ROI and drive additional usage and upsells.
- Risk Mitigation: Proactively identify situations where clients are at risk of adopting VTS or achieving their business outcomes and proactively identify solutions to address these (working closely with internal stakeholders - sales, product, exec leadership & support).
- Internal Advocacy: Be an internal advocate for customer needs, requirements, and feature requests across customer success, product and sales.
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 2+ years in a client-facing advisory role
- A service-oriented ethos, strong business acumen and a demonstrated curiosity to solve client problems
- Demonstrated ability in driving customer retention and fostering meaningful client engagements
- Strong organisational skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), meticulous attention to detail, and a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- A passion for building valued relationships with customers
- An analytical and results focused mindset, coupled with a creative make-it-happen spirit
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a proven track record of working cross functionally to resolve customer issues
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficient in SalesForce, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- An understanding of commercial real estate a plus
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive private health benefits (including medical & dental),, and a pension plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a generous PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
As an equal opportunity employer, we pride ourselves on hiring the brightest, most driven individuals for the roles they feel inspired to pursue. We’re committed to growing a diverse team of talent who bring many different skill sets and points of view to the table.