Sales Development Representative
New York /
Sales – SDR /
VTS is commercial real estate’s leading leasing, marketing and asset management platform where deals happen and real-time data comes to life. The VTS Platform captures the largest first-party data source in the industry, which delivers real-time insights that fuel faster, more informed decision making and connections throughout the deal and asset lifecycle. VTS Data, the industry’s only forward-looking market dataset, and VTS Market and Marketplace, the industry’s first integrated online marketing solution, give landlords, brokers, and tenants unparalleled visibility into real-time market information and the direct connectivity to execute deals with greater speed and intelligence at every point in the planning, marketing, leasing, and asset management cycle.
More than 60% of Class A commercial space in the US and 12B square feet of commercial real estate globally is managed on the VTS platform. Our user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals including respected industry leaders like Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, Boston Properties, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE.
We recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain's best places to work! Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out!
What This Position Does to Help VTS Succeed:
VTS is looking for a sharp, self-motivated sales professional to join our sales team as a Sales Development Representative. Our SDR team is the engine behind our sales team; If you are a people person with organization skills and a strong work ethic, who enjoys the challenge of making a sale and building a successful business, we want to talk to you!
What Makes This Job Awesome:
- Partner with sales leadership across the globe to help fill their pipeline with qualified leads
- Create outbound prospecting campaigns
- Build the revenue pipeline of a national, profitable, high-growth start-up that’s transforming a $12 trillion asset class
- Maintain active engagement with new prospects and customers through creative marketing and outreach campaigns
- Hit monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Develop account penetration strategies with the assistance of management
- Responsible for understanding VTS product offerings and competitive issues
- Form relationships with senior decision makers, asset managers and brokers at the top commercial real estate firms across the country
What Makes You Awesome for this Role:
- Successful sales team members possess innate instincts for process, organization, proactive decision-making and follow-through
- A proven track record in a revenue-generating or lead generation role is a plus
- Prior experience in commercial real estate (ownership or brokerage sides), financial products or SaaS sales, tend to make for a strong candidate
- Experience: 1 year of corporate experience (CRE or Sales experience is a bonus)
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.