New York /
Marketing – Marketing /
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out
How Does This Position Help VTS Succeed?
VTS is seeking a strong writer with brand and sales chops who can pack a strong message into a small space to deliver a consistent compelling message through every campaign touchpoint: emails, paid ads, landing pages, direct mail, and more.
This person will collaborate with Sales & Product Marketing to understand how our clients and prospects think and identify opportunities for creative multi-channel marketing campaigns. They will partner with the Content team to understand what types of content work for each persona and support them by chasing insights and measuring content performance.
Sitting on the Demand Generation team, this person will support the ideation, creation, and execution of marketing campaigns that educate our target audience about the specific business value our solution delivers, help prospective clients research their technology purchase decision, and accelerate their progress through our deal cycle. They will be a key part of a great marketing team and have a robust marketing tech stack at their disposal for testing and measuring their creative output.
The ideal candidate has experience at a B2B technology company and is looking for an opportunity that allows them to develop their digital skills.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Copywriting for all campaign touchpoints: email, ads, landing pages, direct mail, and more
- Identifying opportunities for creative multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Chasing insights to support the creation of compelling content
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting on content performance
- Ensuring digital content is optimized for SEO
- Working with the Content team to set and maintain an active editorial calendar that supports demand creation and aligns with larger company goals
- Enforcing brand guidelines, voice, and tone across all customer-facing channels
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- 3-5 years working in content strategy or content marketing at a brand, publication, or in-house (experience in technology a plus)
- Experience working with Sales and Product Marketing teams to extract themes and insights from their client conversations, industry surveys, and market deep-dives
- Experience with with Content teams to chase and deliver insights that support the creation of lead magnet content
- Strong understanding of what types of content perform best in which Marketing channels and the ability to test and iterate on content format and messaging
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Communications or Marketing
- An excellent oral and written communicator
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to meet deadlines and gracefully juggle multiple projects
- Proficient knowledge of Google Suite
- Proficient presentation skills
- A go-getter attitude – you’re excited to learn and willing to get your hands dirty!
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.