Senior Product Manager, MarketPlace
Product – Product Management
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $3.4 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we’ve grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 9 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we’ve expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities as well as in London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a senior product manager who will be responsible for reimagining the tenant journey of finding and leasing commercial real estate for years to come. This position comes with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility. This is a unique opportunity to join the first end-to-end marketplace for leasing commercial real estate — empowering all players (tenant, landlords, brokers) of this ecosystem.
VTS distinguishes itself by fostering a strong sense of collaboration across the product management team and investing in every individual. This includes educational budgets, internal brown bags, guest speakers, workshops, and team trips to conferences like “Mind the Product.”
VTS has a clearly defined career path for every product manager on the team and is committed to their long-term professional development.
What You'll Do
- You will develop a strong understanding of the tenant journey, their jobs and related needs and the competitive landscape to build product refinements and new features that drive great customer outcomes.
- You will work in an open, collaborative, and multidisciplinary environment. You will collaborate with product designers, data analysts and engineers to drive the product vision in light of the business model and target customers.
- You will lead all levels of product development process, from evangelizing the roadmap to creating product requirements and managing prioritization.
- You will measure and synthesize the quantitative and qualitative feedback on your products, and share these findings with your team and senior management.
- You will also work closely with our Directors of Product and Chief Product Officer to improve team culture, motivation, and processes
- You have 4+ years of product management experience building consumer web/mobile products
- You have a proven track record of building and launching products that solve your business and customers’ needs
- You are a truly empathetic listener: to your team, stakeholders and your customers
- You are an expert in utilizing a hypothesis driven approach and performing qualitative as well as data-driven experiments to inform product direction
- Experience in Real Estate industry
- Experience building a marketplace (Supply/Demand) business, platform business
We Take Care of You!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- 401K plan
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
- Fantastic location near Bryant Park with easy walk to most major subway lines (Grand Central, Penn Station & Times Square)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.