Enterprise Account Development Manager
Sales – Account Development
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $15 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we’ve grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 10 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we’ve expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
VTS is looking for an intelligent, highly motivated sales professional to join our team as a key contributor. Comfortable navigating large enterprise organizations you will identify, develop and manage executive level relationships with complex key accounts of strategic significance to the organization. Possessing strong financial and business acumen you will build strategic account-based business plans that increase revenue by sourcing expansion business opportunities and executing on-time renewals while delivering exceptional client outcomes. Responsible for the entire sales process you skillfully build consensus, handle objections, negotiate large deals and successfully close on time.
Well versed in solution selling our Account Development Managers possesses a passion for technology, innovative business solutions and commercial real estate. You are a fast learner, naturally curious, skilled at working cross departmentally and possess a consultative, diagnostic approach to client relationships. If this describes you and being at the forefront of innovation in the world’s second largest asset class is exciting, then we want you on our team!
What You'll Do
- Help bring Commercial Real Estate into the 21st Century – ensure customers achieve success with the VTS solution.Become an expert on the VTS product suite and value proposition.
- Establish value based executive-level relationships with key decision makers (C-Suite/ asset managers/brokers) by leveraging existing client relationships and building new.
- Translate diagnostic information and desired business outcomes into compelling account growth plans that deliver renewal and expansion revenue.
- Accurately forecast and execute on quarterly revenue targets.
- Negotiate pricing and sales contracts to close upsell /renewal business while navigating multiple decision makers.
- Work closely with deployment, professional services and customer support teams to address client requirements and ensure success.
- Present business outcomes tied to the VTS solution to C-level executives through QBRs, data insights and product demonstrations in person and via web tools.
- Represent VTS and evangelize our vision through in-market events, industry groups, and CRE specific initiatives.
- Join a fast growing, well funded company that is approaching its next stage to scale into a multi-billion dollar company!
- A minimum of 3+ years in a B2B SaaS Enterprise Account Management/Sales environment navigating and delivering value to large complex organizations
- Inquisitive by nature you are always probing underlying issues that suggest broader solutions and matching to business outcomes
- Strong business and financial acumen to understand the customer’s objectives and sell to a broad set of customer stakeholders
- A process-oriented approach to the customer lifecycle you create winning account plans
- Demonstrated history of revenue attainment by driving successful business outcomes
- A strong and confident leader with excellent interpersonal, written, and executive level presentation skillsAttention to detail, highly organized, and efficient in managing multiple projects at once
- Demonstrated ability to positively collaborate and engage with a broader team to achieve successful results
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Knowledge and/or interest in Commercial Real Estate is a plus
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity!
- Great benefits, including medical, vision and dental all starting on your first day
- Best in class perks
- 401K Plan
- Catered lunch on Wednesdays!
- A great place to work!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.