Ernst & Young HR Partner
Tallinn, Estonia /
Manager position /
Our client is Ernst and Young, a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services with 231,000 people in more than 150 countries. EY has operated in the Baltics since 1992 and is the leading professional services provider in the region. In Estonia, EY employs 120 professionals who are equipped with deep industry knowledge in various market sectors and best practice tools that help deliver seamless, consistent, and high-quality professional services to public and private sector clients.
Ernst and Young is looking for the professional matrix organization experienced
HUMAN RESOURCES PARTNER.
This is a dual role
1) is leading Estonian HR team (HR assistant and recruiter), ensuring quality day-to-day management of HR operations by implementing the Global and Baltic HR policies, procedures, and programs. In their role as country HR leader the candidate would support local leadership on country-specific people challenges and more complex situations together with other HR Business Partners.
2) is Baltic TAX department HR Business Partner, responsible for supporting Baltic TAX leadership and people on various people related matters, including performance management, compensation reviews in accordance to local market situation, together with department leadership developing and implementing actions steps based on employee engagement survey.
Being a part of the Baltic HR team, HR Partner will be responsible for the creation and delivery of the people strategy, ensuring that the best people solutions are in place to help the business areas grow. HR Partner is also providing support and guidance for other business line HR Partners regarding local Estonian specifics.
The HR Partner position requires previous successful experience in HR management in an international company to achieve set goals with both Baltic team in the changing business services environment. HR Partner is a people person and inspiring leader with great communications and cooperation skills.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- HR Partner will ensure the implementation of HR policies, processes, systems and programs in his/her area of responsibility based on global and Baltic policies.
- This position will provide effective HR support, including:
- Manages local Estonian HR team (1 HR assistant, 1 recruiter)
- Acts as Estonian talent team (HR) leader, ensuring quality day-to-day management of HR operations by implementing the Global and Baltic HR policies, procedures, and programs in Estonia
- Acts as a trusted business partner to Baltic TAX leadership, together with local teams ensuring operational excellence as well as providing guidance and support in ad hoc people related matters
- Provides HR policy guidance by consulting managers and provide daily HR guidance.
- Works closely with business line managers and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- In cooperation with managers identifies training needs for teams and individuals and secures implementation of training and development programs according to business needs and company policy, in cooperation with Baltic training manager.
- Secures implementation of performance management and succession planning programs.
- Secures implementation of compensation & benefit programs as well as other motivation programs. Secures administration of these programs.
- Resolves complex employee relations issues and addresses grievances.
- Provides HR policy guidance.
- HR Partner will be a member of the functional Baltic HR team, motivated to take on pan-Baltic responsibilities in his/her area of expertise.
Experience and knowledge
- Solid experience in an international organization and (functional) matrix structure
- A strong understanding of HR processes and at least 3 years of HR Partner experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with the various local and international stakeholders
- Business acumen and the ability to take a strong stand if required
- Knowledge of modern HR practices and the skills to apply them
- Very good people and process management skills
- Effective communication skills within team and with stakeholders
- Good knowledge of Estonian labor legislation and regulations
For applying to this position please send your motivational letter and CV in English as soon as possible to email@example.com. For additional information, do not hesitate to call Külliki Koppel +372 520 8602.