Fiizy Human Resources Manager
Interim Agency's client is an international financial solutions offering fintech company Fiizy who is looking for
Strategic and experienced HR Manager
to join their rapidly growing team.
Strategic HR Manager is the management team member responsible for all team and human resources related issues – strategy development, planning, training, motivating, recruitment and HR related legal aspects.
- Define and execute company's HR strategy and processes.
- Be an important partner to management team, giving input to company's development and expansion plans.
- Build quality team by providing regular directions, mentoring and coaching, assessing needed competencies and performing adequate training.
- Lead expansion of Fiizy team in Estonia and other markets around the world.
- Help employees to be inspired, motivated and happy.
- Establish and execute recruitment strategy.
Required experience and skills:
- 5 to 7 years of experience in HR Management preferably in finance or IT sector.
- Experience working in a start-up or high-growth international company.
- Ability to evaluate and minimize risks related to the fast growth of personnel.
- Very good knowledge of Estonian labour legislation and practices.
- Significant track record of successful leadership and team management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized and structured multi-tasker.
- Hands-on attitude, can-do and solutions orientated mindset.
- Proficiency in English and Estonian are essential. Other language skills (Spanish, German, Russian, French etc.) are advantages.
- Opportunity to be part of the fast growing and ambitious company.
- International and multicultural working environment
- Modern office in Tallinn
For applying this position, please send your motivation letter and CV in English by 23rd November at the latest to email@example.com. For additonal information, do not hesitate to call Evelin Tatter, tel +372 51 12 062.