Capfield Shopping Center Project Manager
Tallinn, Estonia /
Top level specialist /
Capfield is the owner and developer of shopping centers in Estonia. Capfield portfolio consists of six retail centers in Estonia with a gross leasable area (GLA) in excess of 80,000 m2 as well as various land plots scheduled for development. Capfield portfolio is one of the largest retail portfolios in Estonia with covered city center and suburban locations. Five of the centers are located in Tallinn and one in Pärnu.
Shopping Center Project Manager is a hands-on position responsible for tenants related project management and customer relations in cooperation with Center Manager. This position has key role in executing decisions and agreement terms into daily practice. Previous successful experience in customer experience role and excellent project management skills support achieving set goals in a goal-oriented retail environment. Project Manager will become an inspiring team member who will be an important execution partner to Center Manager.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Tenants/Leasing customer and project management in liaison with Center Manager. To be point of contact for tenants in the Capfield multi-let shopping centers (currently Nautica, Lasnamäe centrum, Prisma extension) and to develop and maintain good relationship with all tenants.
- In cooperation with Center Manager:
- Fit out and visual appearance of stores and centers/tenant relocations/new tenants.
- Take ownership in projects, handed over by Center Manager, ensure smooth execution.
- Close cooperation with Marketing.
- Be in charge of additional income in centers with reporting to Center Manager: kiosks, seasonal selling points, fairs, advertising spaces income.
- Dealing with Agents/ retailers about new tenants/existing tenant relocations. This will include from proposing ideas and working up the ideas to final projects and acting as PM in charge of agreed project and reporting to CM.
- Negotiating HOTs with tenants and Agents and drafting standard leases for negotiations and signing.
- Instructing lawyer/in-house colleague to prepare bespoke lease where appropriate.
- Negotiating with tenants re lease renewals, dealing with this to signature.
- Excellent management & organizing skills:
- Proactivity and initiative:
- Result oriented business mindset:
- Interpersonal skills:
- Result oriented:
- Self-motivated and able to set targets for his/her own work. Able to work without supervision. Self-starter, able to come up with new ideas and solutions. Takes personal responsibility for outcomes and can be counted on to follow through on commitments.
Able to plan, organize and delegate. Able to prioritize. Accurately estimates time and effort required to complete a task. Organizes personal time to carry out responsibilities. Agile mindset, develop schedules and timetables with clear, specific milestones and deadlines. Able to establish how to measure results and milestones for self and others. Ability to multitask different projects at the same time.
Goes above and beyond what needs to be done without being told, has confidence to initiate action independently. Able to use discretionary time to help others uncover opportunities or solve problems. Doesn’t stop asking at a surface level, but instead proactively asks probing questions in order to peel back layers of explanation to get at the foundational ideas concerning a particular issue.
Working in a results-oriented way. Orientation towards expected growth and willingness to achieve business targets. Fanatic and entrepreneurship attitude towards his/her area of responsibility, passionate about retail business.
Listens to others and communicates in an effective manner. Gets along and interacts positively with co-workers and others; understands and relates to others. Persuades by expressing ideas and views clearly and confidently, also on customer management level if needed. Influential. Values openness & cooperativeness. . Able to work efficiently with a wide variety of people & partners at different levels. Good negotiation skills both within the organization as well as externally and on an international level.
Works in a results-oriented way. Orientation towards expected growth and willingness to achieve business targets. Understands value creation aspects within his/her function. Proactive, strategic and hands-on approach towards problem resolution. A quick learner. Takes a strong responsibility and ownership in his/her work.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience in managing parallel projects and multitasking is essential.
- Experience in project management/ customer experience role is an advantage.
- Previous experience in retail/ shopping environment is an advantage.
- English – C1 level
- Estonian – C1 level
- Russian – advantage
- Salary on par with market level for the candidate’s experience, professional level and future perspective. Will be discussed between the qualified and motivated candidate and Capfield representatives.
- Fantastic team international team, possibility to work hand in hand with UK investors
- Collaborative culture.
- Become a key employee in a company which is owning one of the largest retail portfolios in Estonia.
For applying to this position please apply through this form or send your CV and short description in English latest by the 18th of July to Kristi Õng at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information at +372 507 1241.