Solis BioDyne Distribution Sales Manager
Our client is an innovative Estonian biotechnology company Solis BioDyne OÜ, which is looking to expand its fast-growing team in Tartu with pro-active and results-oriented
DISTRIBUTION SALES MANGER
whose main responsibility is to manage and develop company’s distributors network around the world. He/she will define distribution sales strategy and implement it based on different segments in different countries. Distribution Sales Manager is an inspirational leader with ability to inspire, motivate and support distributors for helping them to reach their objectives.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyse and segment current distributors network, developments and needs and map potential ones in accordance with company’s strategic goals.
- Define, develop and implement sales strategy, processes and systems for distributors in more than 30 countries.
- Motivate and train distributors with help of marketing and technical team.
- Manage distributors network and motivate them to sell the products
- Support and help distributors to achieve agreed sales targets.
- Analyse and report their activity continuously.
Knowledge and experience:
- 2+ years of experience in International Sales Management in B2B, ideally sales to distributors.
- Skills to plan and implement B2B sales strategy and tactical plans.
- Previous interest or knowledge in biotechnology, chemistry, biology, medicine etc is a benefit, but not an absolute requirement.
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively with product management and marketing is important.
- Ambition and courage to compete with biggest biotech corporations in the world.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills in English, written and oral, for a variety of audiences.
- Great international communications and negotiations skills.
- Willingness to work with complex science-based products with long sales period.
- Interest and willingness to learn technical details of this innovative field.
Expected results in 6-12 months:
- Become an inspiring team member who can relate to staff and be an important partner to sales and team.
- Get to know company’s products and biotechnology sector operating principles.
- Develop and implement agreed sales strategy and operational plans for distributors based on agreed agenda.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Product Management, Life Sciences or Business Administration is preferred.
- English – C1 level
- Estonian – would be an advantage, but not a must
- Any other language skills (eg Estonian, German, French etc.) would be advantageous.
- Result oriented business mindset:
- Cooperation skills:
- Excellent management & organising skills:
- International mindset:
- Communication skills:
- Decision making skills:
- Passionate hands-on professional with common sense:
- Problems and conflicts solving skills:
Working in a results-oriented way. Orientation towards expected growth and willingness to achieve business targets. Fanatic and entrepreneurship attitude towards his/her area of responsibility, passionate about sales.
Is able to work efficiently with a wide variety of people & partners at different levels. Taking actions with respect to the needs and contributions of others. Contributing to and accepting the consensus. Negotiating a win-win solution to achieve the objectives of the team. A role model in terms of being responsible.
Designing structures and procedures. Ability to plan, organise and delegate. Analytical, while able to compile also executive summaries. Ability to prioritise. Accurately estimate time and effort required to complete a task. Organise personal time to carry out responsibilities. Agile mindset, develop schedules and timetables with clear, specific milestones and deadlines. Establish how to measure results and milestones for self and others.
Self-motivated and able to set targets for his/her own work. Able to work without supervision. Self-starter, able to come up with new ideas and solutions.
Enjoys cooperation and communication with people from different cultures all over the world. Feels comfortable to speak, negotiate and make presentations in English.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Able to express ideas and views clearly and confidently. Good negotiation skills both within the team as well as externally and on an international level.
Exercises good judgment based on situation and surroundings. Makes sound, well-informed decisions, if needed, not afraid of making quick decisions. Perceives the impact of decisions. Commits to action to accomplish organizational goals.
Actively participates in daily work – not only leads and guides. Sound business sense, knowledge of the business in which we operate. Fanatic and entrepreneurial attitude towards his/her area of responsibility. Understands value creation aspects within his/her function. Proactive, strategic and hands-on approach towards problem resolution. A quick learner. Takes a strong responsibility and ownership in his/her work, and expects the same from the team members.
Professional and mature approach to business problems. Ability to identify and solve problems and conflicts efficiently and professionally, while maintaining an impartial stance. Keeping focus on the end result, whilst being open-minded about methods of achieving it.
To apply for this position, please send your motivation letter and CV in English to email@example.com. For additional information, call Evelin Tatter on tel 511 2062.