Luminor Regulatory Reporting Unit Senior Analyst
Our client is Luminor Bank, the third largest financial service provider in the Baltics, whose holdings account for 16 percent and and loans 23 percent of their respective market shares. The merger of the two banks' Baltic operations created a customer base of 1.3 million.
Lumior Bank is looking for their Regulatory Reporting Unit an experienced
who designs, develops, implements and ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and internal procedures for financial reporting. The role of this position is to develop and maintain procedures for impairment related accounting and reporting processes. Senior Analyst contributes to significant finance related projects.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement complex risk/financial reporting. Consult others on identifying, tracing, and correcting errors in financial reports. May run reporting and related processing.
- Responsible for/participate in annual report preparation. Work with auditors, supervisors.
- Develop and maintain procedures for impairment/EIR accounting/reporting.
- Analyse and interpret accounting and reporting laws and regulations and prepare/update internal procedures accordingly.
- Prepare complex financial and/or risk reports to Parent companies, Central Bank, ECB etc.
- Develop and share know-how, deliver internal trainings in the area of expertise. Coach and provide instruction to other team members.
- Lead a project team if needed.
- Proactively plan, deliver and follow-up of your personal tasks timely and according to the set quality standards, budget and Luminor values.
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Take responsibility in professional self-development and contribute to own and team performance improvement by constructive feedback and relevant suggestions.
Experience and knowledge:
- At least 5 years previous experience in accounting, reporting or similar field (finance with strong
- IT knowledge).
- Degree (or are in process of acquiring) in finance, accounting and/or IT
- Expertise in regulatory reporting content and IFRS
- Extensive knowledge of accounting
- Experience in Project Management
- Great computer skills, specially Excel
For applying please send you resume latest by the 18th of December to Kristi Õng at firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional questions don't hesitate to call at +372 507 1241.