Solis BioDyne Product & Marketing Manager
Interim Agency's client is innovative Estonian biotechnology company Solis BioDyne OÜ, which is looking to expand its fast-growing team in Tartu with pro-active and results-oriented
PRODUCT & MARKETING MANAGER
whose main responsibility to guide and support R&D, Production and Sales Teams with expert knowledge in product management and international marketing. This position requires experience in product management and international marketing, pro-active thinking, hands-on attitude with bigger picture perspective, initiative approach and great people leadership skills.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Product management
- Analyse market, developments, current and potential clients’ needs in accordance with company strategic goals. Lead product development and sales in accordance with that.
- Develop client profiles while mixing the existing clients’ needs and suitable products.
- Lead product management - mapping potential clients and markets; products coherence; pricing; value offers with planning, follow up and summaries.
- Develop and implement long-term sales strategy, processes and systems.
- Participate in client meetings.
- Lead and develop the cross-functional team needed for the expansion of current products and launching of the new products.
- International marketing and brand management to B2B (business to business) and B2G (business to government) sector
- Develop, analyse and implement international marketing strategies and plans.
- Set up marketing measurements and milestones.
- Analyse, monitor and implement marketing trends.
- Make strategic analysis of market competitors.
- Increase the brand awareness and visibility in target markets.
- Develop and implement online- and digital marketing strategy first for selected Western-European countries, later to Scandinavia, USA etc.
- Develop and maintain professional contacts with cooperation partners worldwide.
Expected results in 6-12 months:
- Become an inspiring team member who can relate to staff and be an important partner to management team.
- Get to know company’s products and biotechnology sector operating principles.
- Develop and implement agreed product management and international marketing strategy and operational plans based on agenda.
Knowledge and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management and/or Marketing at international company or project team.
- 2+ years of experience in leading successfully department or project team.
- Experience in B2B and/or complex science-based products marketing or product management with long sales period would be an advantage
- Skills to plan and implement B2B marketing activities.
- Previous interest or knowledge in biotechnology, chemistry, biology, medicine etc is a benefit, but not an absolute requirement.
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively with product management, sales and marketing is important.
- Interest and willingness to learn technical details of this innovative field.
- Ambition and courage to compete with biggest biotech corporations in the world.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Product Management, Marketing, Life Sciences or Business Administration is preferred.
- English – C1 level
- Estonian – would be advantageous, but not a must
- Any other language skills (eg German, French etc.) would be advantageous.
For applying this position, please send your motivational letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, do not hesitate to call Evelin Tatter +372 511 2062.